- Divide and conquer. Eat small meals as snacks throughout the day by dividing your typical meal into snack size portions to munch on from dawn to dusk.
- Tea for two. Make ginger tea by boiling a small piece of fresh ginger for ten minutes. Add honey to sweeten, sip slowly.
- Papaya enzymes. Taken before meals, may help curb nausea.
- B12, taken in small doses has been shown to be helpful.
- Chill and stretch. Relax, eat slowly and do some walking or simply stretching after meals. Raise your arms over head as if pushing the sky up,out to the sides, and then behind you. Take a deep breath as you move your arms slowly from one position to another. Feel your chest cavity expand as you breath deeply.
For most women, the nausea of early pregnancy ceases in the second semester. For a special treat, get yourself a natural brand of ginger ale that actually contains ginger. Sip and enjoy!