Friday, December 21, 2012

Big Announcement!

Big announcement!

With the change of the calendar comes a change for Birth Joy Childbirth Classes. Dr. Dan Turo, of Turo Family Chiropractic has graciously offered teaching space for my Bradley classes. Dan and his wife Erin were students in my class summer class a year ago. Then I had the privilege of being the doula for the birth of their sweet little boy, Ethan. Dan and Erin are committed to natural health care beginning with prenatal care, infancy, childhood illnesses and on up to elder care. Their positive attitude and enthusiasm for empowering people to take control of their own health is contagious! Dr. Dan is also my chiropractor and I heartily recommend his services to anyone seeking chiropractic care.

 Find out more at:  http://www.turofamilychiropractic.com/

I am eager to begin this next series of classes (beginning January 15) and can't wait to see what the new year brings! To register for classes, please contact me at 724-513-3507 or jodymilholland@gmail.com.

Yours for better health, empowered births and healthier moms and babies!

Namaste~
Jody




No comments:

Post a Comment